Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUN

Options
  • 13-03-2010 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum to post in but closest I could find.

Is anyone doing the Andrews MUN? Its my first conference and have no clue whats going on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I did it back in the day. It's good fun and you'll meet loads of people but it's very hard to get into. I was the same and got so confused with all this fancy resolution talk but you get used to it eventually and it's enjoyable once you do. If this is your first one, just try to get to grips with it first. Ask some points of informations after someone speaks. You can pretty much ask them anything about the resolution and it's short so it's good for practice. Then if you're brave, try to go up and speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

I'm chairing at the conference. PM me if you need help with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Anyone like to tell us what ye're on about? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    Ah, right!

That's where they bring together the top models from all round the world and set them fighting in their bikinis, right?

>_>

<_<

Ok, I'll be good now! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

Don't worry about it...

Went to NATMUN in January this year down in UCC with nothing prepared and was grand...

You'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

I'm doing the Andrews MUN. You should be fine as long as you have your resolution done! I'm really looking foreward, I can't wait to see what randomers are staying with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

_Bella_ wrote: »
    I'm doing the Andrews MUN. You should be fine as long as you have your resolution done! I'm really looking foreward, I can't wait to see what randomers are staying with me!

You don't even need a resolution done... Just turn up knowing something about your country and you'll be grand..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

You should all try and get our forum going http://forum.saimun.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tanora78

• Advertisement
Advertisement