Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on on shop street

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Nice One, Inishboffin. I take your point. I guess I'll leave it at that. It was always my honest opinion, and each has their own. Best of luck with whatever endeavour whichever of you makes the effort with anyway. It beats sitting at home moaning about it and critizising it. Back to my Tubridy watching now.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

RubyBlu wrote: »
    Nice One, Inishboffin. I take your point. I guess I'll leave it at that. It was always my honest opinion, and each has their own. Best of luck with whatever endeavour whichever of you makes the effort with anyway. It beats sitting at home moaning about it and critizising it. Back to my Tubridy watching now.....;)

Ha ha! Go easy on the Tubridy now, too much of a good thing and all that...:p

Advertisement