Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret of Monkey Island 2: Special Edition this summer

Options
  • 13-03-2010 4:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://lucasarts.com/games/monkeyisland2/#/home

Surprised this didn't posted yet. But coming to PC, PSN and XBox this summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Can't wait for this. These games were my all time favourites - I am indeed a mighty pirate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

as am I!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

You are all glue while I am rubber. ****ing amazing games, ah childhood memories.

Day of the Tentacle next for rebirth...or Grim Fandango?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Sweet iv only played the curse of monkey island onward so im looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Monkey Island 2 was my favourite in the series, so this is an insta-buy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yeah I'll be getting this. I was very happy with the re-release of the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

either MI2 or MI3 is my fave in the series (probably will be MI2 with this release) so will be buying this asap. I was really impressed with the MI1 remake and apparently this is going to have more features (such as developer commentary and speech in classic mode) since the first one was a success so this one is less of a risk for lucasarts.

I'm not sure if a DOTT remake is necassery really as that already had speech and the graphics in it were really nice (had a cool wacky type theme going on), but then I wouldn't say no at the same time. A straight re-release of grim fandango with hd textures would be brilliant though!

Advertisement