Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

silly question.

• 13-03-2010 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

silly question ,i know zip about camera's .thing is i had a nice little video of my granddaughter on my fugi film finepix j110w digital camera but i deleted it by accident.:mad:would it still be on the sim card or is it history.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

if you havent used the camera much it might be still there, try getting a trial of a recovery program to see if its still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

thanks for that well i probably have taken another 30 or so pic's since then.
    so basically i would need to get somebody to do it for me.if i was to put it in the machine they have in the chemists would that be a help .

ah it's not that important really but it would be good to know i could retrieve photos when ever i make this blunder again.
    thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

You can download a trial of a recovery program and do it on your computer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

This is a good free program that will recover deleted files from a memory card. Have used it a few times and has worked well each time.

http://www.pcinspector.de/SmartRecovery/info.htm?language=2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Or try this.

Recuva.

• Advertisement
Advertisement