Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP! Problem with CAO

Options
  • 13-03-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I filled out my CAO form a while ago. I had it done and sent away on time and everything. I couldn't do it online, because my parents don't have a credit card so it had to be done the old fashioned way!

Anyway, they wrote back and sent me my courses with the codes. However, my ninth course which was in Mary Immaculate college in Limerick, had been filled out wrong and it said invalid course number on it. I put the wrong code in for the course. The thing is, I'm not that bothered about the course. It's only number nine on my list and I'm aiming for anything in my top five. I'm just wondering whether this one mistake means that I have to re-do the whole CAO again. Do I have to send away my application again corrected? I'm worried now that my application doesn't stand, even though I don't really mind that much about the bottom courses.

What's the story with it? Do I send it away again or is it fine?

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭BrokenHeels_Ox

there should be a number with that letter than u can log into the website with, if all your courses are listed there then your application should be valid, I highly doubt that you have to fill the whole thing out again, not that it would make much difference anyway. Email or Ring the cao office and they'll get you sorted. The website is http://www.cao.ie

Goooooooooooood Luck :D

Advertisement