Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Metal Show

Options
  • 13-03-2010 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

I was channel hopping the other night and came across a rather delightful little show called metal tuune on Propeller (sky channel 195) and for half an hour they played some outstanding metal videos.No VJs trying to be hip,no flavour of the month BFMV etc just 30 odd minutes of ball busting metal.Its on again tonight around 11/11.30 and recommend anyone that doesnt watch kerrang and its ilk check it out.Heres a few samples of the videos they played Thursday night.

Oceano

Nekkrosis

Evile

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I don't mean to sound like a smart-arse but you say no flavour-of-the-month stuff and then you say they played Oceano?

Still, it sounds way better than what get's played on Kerrang and Scuzz. I'll probably check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I don't mean to sound like a smart-arse but you say no flavour-of-the-month stuff and then you say they played Oceano?

Still, it sounds way better than what get's played on Kerrang and Scuzz. I'll probably check it out.

I've never heard of oceano, but that was pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

They may be part of the slew of death core bands that have appeared over the last couple of years but when its done well then what the hell.

Will they still be talked about in 10 years?
    Probably not.

However I love that particular style of metal so Im probably a bit biased anyway.

Advertisement