Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show 13th March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Denisejcc wrote: »
    I cant imagine he is no! Plesae dont make me imagine that.. too late its in my head now :mad:

Tbh none of us here tonight are probably the coolest considering what we are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

:D
    I've suggested this before Denise, but have you tried Tubridy Grey?
    tubridygrey.jpg

I happen to like Tubridy grey

incidentally Denise, I've been thanked 983 times :cool: Lost my virginity years ago..[/QUOTE]

Cruel cruel jibe
    yeah well maybe the people I converse with on here just arent very polite :D:D:D

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Tbh none of us here tonight are probably the coolest considering what we are doing

We have all just had very hectic weekends and I for one am very glad to veg out tonight, plus its 4 days to payday ;)

incidentally Denise, I've been thanked 983 times :cool: Lost my virginity years ago..

Your my hero! ha seriously though funny post bro.

• Advertisement

Your my hero! ha seriously though NOT funny post bro.

I agree, not funny at all

Cruel cruel jibe
    yeah well maybe the people I converse with on here just arent very polite :D:D:D

Maybe if you gave out a few thanks, you'd start recieving

anyway you nearly have 50 thanks LIAR!!!:eek:

Ye thats right I checked out your page and seen your cat so how do you feel about that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Your my hero! ha seriously though funny post bro.

That would be 984 then.. I just cant keep up.. :-)

oh man, I am trying to stay up and watch the Pacquiao fight (3:30am) tonight... and I'm fading BADLY here.. have to open my Lidl wine.. ah fk it's only 13.5%... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Women?? he's certainly not getting any is he ladies
    I cant imagine he is no! Plesae dont make me imagine that.. too late its in my head now :mad:

Sinéad O'Connor's daughter Rosiin is his, so he must have got her at some point.

Maybe if you gave out a few thanks, you'd start recieving

anyway you nearly have 50 thanks LIAR!!!:eek:

Ye thats right I checked out your page and seen your cat so how do you feel about that!!!!

LMAO!! Do I? i thought that was the thanks I gave other people, no? Isnt my cat sooo cute?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Shayman

O'Connor reminds me of Breffni off the apprentice.

Now, we could do with yer man from Crystal Swing to give us a dancing exhibition like he did on the Late late last night! Hup ya boy ya!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

My first time watching the show as well, completely confused and not impressed :rolleyes:

For a start, he fluffed Jerry Springer. In my opinion the most interesting thing about him is his family's flight from Nazi Europe, but maybe that's just me. And Brendan completely changed the subject when that came up.

Amanda Brunker, three words: Give me strength.

John Waters: Just admitted everything he's ever done is to get into bed with women :rolleyes: So here he is defending all these lone fathers, maybe he should have told them to zip up their mickeys :D

duridian wrote: »
    Sinéad O'Connor's daughter Rosiin is his, so he must have got her at some point.

I have a general rule .. "never go out with a woman who is madder than you are". (And I'm usually pretty safe tbh)... John Waters does not abide by any similar rules.

I have a general rule .. "never go out with a woman who is madder than you are". (And I'm usually pretty safe tbh)... John Waters does not abide by any similar rules.

A little bit mad is good though:D

Oh no its ''comedian'' Paddy Courtney, at least I wont get any laughter lines watching this sh1te!

My rule is never go out with a woman who has shorter hair than you!!

the man has no standards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Some very needy people here asking for "thanks" and checking their "thanks" count every day. A bit sad really. ;)

I thought this muck-savage/caveman was dumped and Craig Doyle was taking over the Saturday night slot. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Someone please take out the Paddy Irish Man gimp NOW:mad:

el diablo wrote: »
    Some very needy people here asking for "thanks" and checking their "thanks" count every day. A bit sad really. ;)
    :confused:

as mentioned earlier you'd have to be sad to be posting here on saturday night

el diablo wrote: »

even more needy now Im so hurt! I thought I had no thanks thats all but turns out a few people have actually thanked me,, who knew :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

What are they laughing at?

• Advertisement

Total Thanks So proud :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Who is this unfunny ****? That Red Rum bit went down like a lead balloon.

Poor Jerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

this is brutal:mad: go help us he going on to the gaeltacht now:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Who ever told Paddy Courtney he was funny? He'd be more amusing as an accountant :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

jerry springer looks very unimpressed

Yeah only losers post on here on saturday nights :rolleyes:

Total Thanks So proud :D

Lets try to make it 50!

Hey, we've all come to terms with that.. I've have a new game now.. It's called "Am I in fact sadder than the current guest".. I'm winning 3-1 at this stage, I think only Jerry is less sad than me.

Paddy Courtney is an unfunny, crude pr1ck. All the same jokes he did the last time he was on TV as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Is this an advertisement for Prozac?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Paddy Courtney is his name? Christ above, does he make a living from being "funny"? If so, **** this country.

Advertisement