Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Ditto sucks.

Options
  • 13-03-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭

So I caught a Ditto the other day and I was nice and excited about breeding some Pokémon from level1 and them being mad powerful and all that, problem is... Ditto wont ride anyone.

Is there something I have to do to make it ride want to get it's thing on?
    Are some Dittos just not into that sort of thing?

HALP!
    I NEEDZ A HORNY DITTO!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

talk to the man outside. If he says that they prefer to play with other pokemon, then they wont breed. Anything else, they will breed eventually. Just keep walking and talking to the man and he will have an egg for you eventually.

I dont know if theres any natured dittos that wont breed with certain pokemon, and other natures will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I haz a horny ditto! \o/

Srsly, I'll cycle up & down Solaceon town and every time I'll have an egg! :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

My ditto copulated with every pokemon I sat it next too. Couldn't keep it's goo to itself! ;)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    My ditto copulated with every pokemon I sat it next too. Couldn't keep it's goo to itself! ;)

The durty fecker.
    Yeah Ditto's are like blow up dolls for other pokemon.
    Have you walked far enough? Use a Mach bike and go in quick circles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Ciaran*

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ditto wont ride anyone.
    My Ditto sucks.

There's your problem right there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

It should breed with almost anything except legendaries, babies and other Dittos. I'm sure there's a full list out there in google-land. What were you trying to breed it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've put the little fecker in with loads of different Pokémon, even one's I've multiplied before and still nothing.
    Uggh, I think I need a new ditto.

Ever Pokémon just likes to play with other Pokémon...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's not a level 100 ditto is it? Or maybe a grimer that's been named Ditto to increase it's tradability? Maybe if you turn down the LCD brightness and put on a little mood music....

Hahaha, I should get some kid of Poké-aphrodisiac and give it too all of my Pokémon.

I'm going mad, I've to get a new ditto.

Edit: It's definitely not a grimmer and it's level 22... And a proficient wanker, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Ciaran*

Get yourself a foreign Ditto off the GTS. They're a lot more easy when they're abroad, you'll have soon have more eggs than you can hatch.

Also offer a Piplup or Eevee for a Ditto, I'd imagine trading the other way you'd need a level 100 Mew. I always end up with a japanese pokemon when I offer something small and cute

• Advertisement

Hahaha, problem slolved.

I've hatched two eggs and have 4 of them in my team right now. :D
    This way, I'm going to get a good bit of my Dex completed.
    Lovely.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hahaha, problem slolved.

I've hatched two eggs and have 4 of them in my team right now. :D
    This way, I'm going to get a good bit of my Dex completed.
    Lovely.:)

Hooray, I was afraid it was impotent :D

Advertisement