Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POP-PUNK /HARDCORE /POWERPOP BAND NEED SINGER M/F, BASSIST & DRUMMER! (MYSPACE LINK)

Options
  • 13-03-2010 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey we're a new pop-punk band looking for members.

We're two guitarists based in Meath (but willing to travel), with a few demo's up on MySpace to give you an idea of what we're going for....

http://www.myspace.com/allonmyownmusic

...let us know what you think of them and drop us a line if your up for filling any of our vacancies!! Looking for either a male or female singer!

Cheers

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I'd be interested in this but I'm in Dublin :( What age range are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shaneennis1

yeah dude we could travel to dublin no problem. what do you play? we're both 19.. so anywhere round that is cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Well I'm 18 turning 19 later this year. I play bass.
    Influences include: Title Fight, New Found Glory, Set Your Goals, Hit the Lights, Four Year Strong, Black Belt Jones, Lagwagon, Saves The Day. I listen to tons of other genres too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keeeeeeitho

Hey I'd be interested in this, but I'm also from Dublin with no car, I'm 19 and can play bass, guitar, or drums. whichever you need, Im also able to do backing singing. y influences range from Alkaline trio, ruiner, set your goals, finch and many others. Get back to me if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Keith

Cheers for the interest guys,

Your ages and influences are spot on! ;)

I think the plan is that we would be renting a rehersal studio in the city centre and jamming there.

I'll get back to both of you tomorrow, just need to chat with Kraig about it k

for the second guy ( forgets name :rolleyes: ) would your drumming skills go as far as double bass?!

• Advertisement

PM'd the two above...

anyone else interested, especially singers

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jonooooooo

i am 17 18 in may and id be interested in vocals .. live in skerries so meath wotn be a problem for travel email me !

pm'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 NvrPntsRnchr

you still looking for a bassist?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jonooooooo

where exactly did you pm me ?

jonoooooooo.... pm'd again

i think we're sorted for a bassist for now man, but i'll let ya know if anything changes

• Registered Users Posts: 9 becks1

Hey! are yous still looking for a singer? P.M'd ya!

Advertisement