Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Ireland Address

Options
  • 13-03-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Does anybody have a northern Ireland address that they will rent as i need a place to have my mail forwarded to but dont need to live there. Nothing illegal just some bills and parcels from E-bay to reduce p&p. Would prefer an address in Derry or Strabane if possible and only for a month or two. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Bills? Savings on postage!!! Hmmmm nothing illegal????

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Post Office Box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

damian1250 wrote: »
    Does anybody have a northern Ireland address that they will rent as i need a place to have my mail forwarded to but dont need to live there. Nothing illegal just some bills and parcels from E-bay to reduce p&p. Would prefer an address in Derry or Strabane if possible and only for a month or two. Thanks.

lol the ruc will sort you out for a fee ffs:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

duckysauce wrote: »
    lol the ruc will sort you out for a fee ffs:cool:

Doubt they could help you...considering they dont exist anymore....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Victor wrote: »
    Post Office Box?

That's expensive. It wouldn't be worth your while unless you were ordering a lot of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 thepp

I'm looking for one also. For similar reasons.
    thepp

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

parcel motel way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

sounds to me like somebody trying to scam a UK bankruptcy filing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tzingyurme

Victor wrote: »
    Post Office Box?

do you know of virtual offices in west ulster that handle phone and mail servicing?

I can only find them in Belfast, or Newry, need one in Derry or Strabane.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

tzingyurme wrote: »
    do you know of virtual offices in west ulster that handle phone and mail servicing?

I can only find them in Belfast, or Newry, need one in Derry or Strabane.

thanks

Seriously. Parcel motel. Will deliver there and then to here without charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tzingyurme

Seriously. Parcel motel. Will deliver there and then to here without charges.

but do they handle regular mail. I need a semi legitimately address for my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

tzingyurme wrote: »
    but do they handle regular mail. I need a semi legitimately address for my business.

Some businesses do use home addresses. :)

Consider serviced offices - there might be some in Derry.

Some accountants and solicitors allow their clients to use their address as their registered business address, although they may be slow to allow it for day to day usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

Apparently Dr.Fox packages will no longer post to a forward company (parcel motel) in northern Ireland (Antrim).

Advertisement