Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Appraisal] Coolermaster v10

Options
  • 13-03-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hey, I won a Coolermaster v10, and since it doesn't work on 775 sockets, I can't use it.

How much would it go for (I opened the box, took it out then put it back in; no more use than that)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

zodac wrote: »
    Hey, I won a Coolermaster v10, and since it doesn't work on 775 sockets, I can't use it.

How much would it go for (I opened the box, took it out then put it back in; no more use than that)?

http://www.coolermaster.co.uk/product.php?category_id=7&product_id=6074
    According to their website is does support 775 BUT you may or may not get the mounting bracket in the box :-(

I take it you didn't get the brackets in the box then? :mad:

www.overclockers.co.uk are selling it @ £90 (inc English VAT)
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-027-CM&tool=3

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

There are brackets in it (didn't check which ones), but it says i3/i5/17/AM3 compatible on the box... I guess it doesn't say 775 isn't compatible...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Check again, I was sure it was LGA775 compatible... few coolers aren't :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

says that its compatable, but it varies as to what brackets come in the box.

I have spare 775 brackets that i got with the V8, if they will fit the V10 you can have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Wow thats one expensive cooler :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement