Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maurren in temple bar

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

hi all , scrolling through the forum , no one left a review about maurrein in temple bar. I went to her one year ago , she was good for short reading, charges 30 or 35 euros.Any one could share their experience with us ?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

hi all , scrolling through the forum , no one left a review about maurrein in temple bar. I went to her one year ago , she was good for short reading, charges 30 or 35 euros.Any one could share their experience with us ?thanks

If it is the woman in Anglesea street, she in not their much but her phone number is on wall outside main door of building. i think you would have to phone to arrange appointment. their is short reading or 50 euro for a hour, and she does not clock watch and you may well go over the time and not be charged extra. she is still operating from same place

i have gone to her over a year ago as well and would recommend her as her room is very private and normally she meets by appointment and no one is waiting and you wont be overheard. she is a good reader and would go through any situation you want to discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

yes thats her .if any one has the phone number ,worth it to give it to 6th to add to his directory on paranormal . great work.

Advertisement