Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just cause 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I saw this is on sale on the PSN for the ultimate edition with all DLC. Was 30 euro, now 14.99 until 11th January.

Worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I saw this is on sale on the PSN for the ultimate edition with all DLC. Was 30 euro, now 14.99 until 11th January.

Worth it?

Hell Yeah, game is such a blast i used to spend hours just jumping off high buildings and messing with the locals and not even doing missions.
    Must buy imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »

Worth it?

I found it got old fast, theres a massive environment sure, but you really end up doing the same stuff over and over in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

For that price it is definitely worth it. I got at least 20 hours out of it. The main story is nothing special but you will always find something fun to do. The game area is absolutely massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Was there any mission DLC for the pc?
    was a good game, except there was never enough ammo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

eyerer wrote: »
    Was there any mission DLC for the pc?
    was a good game, except there was never enough ammo

Only some vehicles. There are some crazy mods tho. The superman one in particular.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I want install this again but no room on my hard drive :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

calex71 wrote: »
    I found it got old fast, theres a massive environment sure, but you really end up doing the same stuff over and over in it.

this.
    it would have been an amazingly awesome game with a little bit of variety thrown in with the missions. I got tired of basically doing the same mission over and over and over again when I had to assault a base. up until that point where I got sick of it though, it was ****ing great fun. especially the Lost reference :)

Advertisement