Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three with Skype via landlines?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

As long as its not an Irish number yes you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

irish147 wrote: »
    If you have 10 euro in your skype account, can you make calls via skype from the 3 skype mobile phones (from a 3G mobile, to a landline from skype?)

Thanks

http://www.three.ie/shop/nokia-2730-black-best-of-both-25.htm?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=click&utm_campaign=shop-bob-angel-nokia2730

If you are on 3pay you need to top up your phone with €20 credit every month to keep the skype active, if you are on best of both or bill it is free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

As long as its not an Irish number yes you can.

So - you're saying that you cannot call Irish landlines with Skype via three's 3G? (Planning to move from meteor to 3G as they are the only network with a prepay data package).

eightyfish wrote: »
    So - you're saying that you cannot call Irish landlines with Skype via three's 3G? (Planning to move from meteor to 3G as they are the only network with a prepay data package).

Yes, Irish landlines and mobiles are blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Thats right unless you use a hack of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Thats right unless you use a hack of course

How do you hack the skype for 3 app?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AlMadden

I have been looking this as an option for my wife . She is from Oz so does it mean if she has one of these phones like say the Nokia 2730

That she will be able to ring home to Australia from anywhere in Ireland for
    Pay as you go from
    Call over 30 countries for:
    1.7 cents/min1
    (2 cents incl. VAT)

Buy credit or see all rates

Pay monthly from
    Starts from just:
    89 cents/month
    (€1.02 incl. VAT)

Would be a great way of her keeping in touch with everyone back home if thats true .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AlMadden

Also if someone in Oz has access to Skype on their mobile am i right in thinking they could contact my wife on the mobile Skype to skype

You are correct

Advertisement