If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any news with new onkyo 8 series?

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

When they will be available? Prices?

Regards

Rod

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

domel wrote: »
    When they will be available? Prices?

Regards

Rod

Rod,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The new 8 series will start arriving PROVISIONALLY from the last week in March to the end of April - we are expecting to see the new TXSR308 first and it will retail at about £249.95 / €279.99 - I have attached details of the specs in a PDF below.

The TXSR508 will be available during April and will retail at approx £349.95 / €399.99 and the TXSR578 will be available at about the same time and will retail at £399.99 / €449.99 ish.

The TXSR308 is HDMI 1.4 and I understand that it will support 3D - I am also getting a sniff of a deal on the TXSR607 which may come through as there is currently no word on the arrival of the 608 - if I get any more news I'll keep you posted.

Give me a shout if I can assist in any way or if you need deal priceing on any product,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13 caff23

Just when I had my mind made up to go for a Denon 1910 and MA Vector 5.1 speaker package along comes another reciever to add to the mix! :rolleyes:

John, Is the TXSR578 worth the wait over the Denon 1910? My Usage will be 90% will be for Movies 10% music

Sorry for Hi-Jacking the this thread :o

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.