Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passion Pit Olympia

• 14-03-2010 2:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

IS IT JUST ME OR DID PASSION PIT JUST ROCK THE OLYPIA now ive been to see a good few gigs in the olypia and i have to say that was the best by far and ellie goulding was amazing aswell i had a great night and its great to see passion pit at their best and their version of that cranberries was brilliant (sorry i dont know the name ) haha

tell me what you thought of the gig if you were at it

;)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

moved.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No problems with bad spelling just the caps lock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

excellent gig - and great to see them live at last !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Good gig. My first time in the Olympia in god knows how long. First saw Passion Pit at Pukkelpop and they shook the tent there, this was less thumping given the size of the venue, but good nonetheless.

I liked Ellie Goulding as well, first I've heard of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 T.Moe

Cracking gig alright!!
    Saw them in the academy last year and the place was thumping then too!! Are they playing any of the festivals this year??

• Advertisement
Advertisement