Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

birth costs

• 14-03-2010 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

It might be little bit out of topic but i think thats the best possible topic.

The thing is that friends of mine are both unemployed and they expecting a baby. As its easy to deduct they looking for any cut-cost with that. My question is: is it any chance they can get some benefit/payment/help from welfere(or maybe some other institution) with the costs of childbirth and costs of staying in hospital/hospital care? Maybe someone one how much birth in hospital costs? All informations are helpful I hope you understand what im asking for and i hope theres someone which can answer for my question. They realy need help and my knowledge about that is not sufficent to help them. And i realy wish to. Thank you for any replies.

Comments

Advertisement