Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alienware Laptop, Computer or what?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Theres nothing like coming out the other end of spending a good hour cable tidying. To open a PC case which doesnt resemble spaghetti junction is one of life's minor joys! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

yeah there fek all price difference in price between building a system and ordering one online, I system that I listed earlier I priced all the individual parts on komplett and it practically came out at the same price as the Alienware I ordered and includes a full warrenty and no hasle of building etc . The system build stores oversea's charge loads to deliver to Ireland and if anything go's wrong trying to send parts back to the UK and Germany etc sounds like a right pain.

Advertisement