Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Mother's Day

• 14-03-2010 10:24am

To all the mums, mums to be, stepmums, foster mums, and all mum type people out there!

Happy Mother's Day.

It might be a silly hallmark holiday, but hey, I think we deserve a pat on the back :D

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

As a child you dont realise all your mammy does for you, I forgot to get my mammy a card and at 25 you`d think I would remember by now so Ive just made one and am gonna bring her breakfast in bed soon :D

Mammys are the best ever and so dont get enough credit for it :D

Handmade cards rock Lala!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Well either way shes getting one now :D

Shes even being brought for lunch and then dinner - yay for her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I have to add to this thread by saying for all the stick "irish mammies" get on the various forums,without you none of us would be who we are and at 30 years of age I thank God every day that I still have mine.Ye all fcuking rock.Enjoy your day ladies.
    :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

To all the mums, mums to be, stepmums, foster mums, and all mum type people out there!

Happy Mother's Day.

It might be a silly hallmark holiday, but hey, I think we deserve a pat on the back :D

Have a wonderful day!

And to you!

Got my first card this morning, such a thoughtful little 6 week old he is! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Happy 1st Mammy's day Das! Big bouquet of flowers and card for my mam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

We did even better, my son and husband gave me a card and roses (I balled crying) and he is only 34.5 weeks (not born yet!)...happy mothers day everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I got a card from my unborn to, I am so amazed at his abilities to write! I just knew he was going to be amazing but this beats the biscuit! And he got me lovely pressies to, best son ever! Can't wait to kiss him in three months time to thank him for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

I like this thread, this thread reminded me to run out and buy my momma a big ol bunch of flowers!
    I've no memory for days like these. Also completely forgot it was Patricks day on Wednesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I like this thread, this thread reminded me to run out and buy my momma a big ol bunch of flowers!
    I've no memory for days like these. Also completely forgot it was Patricks day on Wednesday

It is a SIN to forget a day off! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

+1 I came across a quiz in one of those silly gossip magazines and one of the questions asked, Would you make your own card for Mothers Day to save a few pence? I do that every year. And I don't just save a few pence, I save a few POUNDS.

Advertisement