Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor (2010) Tier One Trailer HD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Call of Duty bandwagon clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Modern shooter? Must be a CoD clone alright. Is it possible for them to do a modern shooter with a story without being called a clone?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

It can also be said that call of duty jumped the medal of honor bandwagon in their early days...swings and roundabouts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Redlion wrote: »
    It can also be said that call of duty jumped the medal of honor bandwagon in their early days...swings and roundabouts

Exactly! MOH were the inovators ten years ago and COD the pretenders to the throne.As long as there is decent level design,good action sequences,big bangs and loud explosions i'll be picking this up without question.
    Actually I'm already bored with the impending discussion about this and COD.A quick look on some other forums(US) and people are already losing there minds about it.Do they never get bored with themselves?Muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

cable842 wrote: »

How does it look cool? It looks ugly and jerky.
    It just smacks of EA wanting to jump on-board the money train that is the CoD:MW franchise and doing it as quickly and cheaply as possible.
    The thermal shots look especially bad.
    Jim wrote:
    Modern shooter? Must be a CoD clone alright. Is it possible for them to do a modern shooter with a story without being called a clone?
    Yes, it is. Look at OF: Dragon Rising or Battlefield: BC2; both are modern shooters that stand on their own feet.
    Put snow in that shot of the guy helping the other guy up the cliff and you have MW2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Redlion wrote: »

Also, this point is a non-runner since Infinity Ward was founded by the guys that made the good Medal of Honour games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Who cares who made it, whether you think its a clone or not etc etc

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Wait till Beta/release and then judge the game !!

Chances are it could be a cracker, add to that, if they implement dedi servers, it could be the game we all hoped MW2 would be.

I still play the original Mohaa, so have hopes for this :):D

But I'm not gonna dismiss it already saying "cod clone" as I'm not a fanboy of either franchise and couldnt care less. If its a good game, its a good game, regardless of developer. I'll wait an see :):D

Whereas any self respecting PC Gamer who still sticks by COD:MW2 Multiplayers and says "Its a good game" is a FANBOY FAIL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

yeah you could say that but it the beginning there was light and it was Medal Of Honor.

I didnt like when it changed hands and spielberg didnt own it anymore then it down fast.

but the first one was cool rising sun was good in the beginning then started to suck. The pc versions were cool Pacific Assault.

plus Medal of Honor did win a "Best Selling First Person Shooter Series" in the Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2008

ah its nice to see it back and give Call Of Duty some competition ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

I really Hope big hope that you get to play Lt Jimmy Pattersons Grandson

Jimmy Patterson that was so so funny in the original cracked me up.

The Germans crying out your name

Advertisement