Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Me the Horizon New Album 2010

• 14-03-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Right well its been confirmed that bmths new album will be released this summer, but sadly for me, theyre heading in the same direction as suicide season( dont get me wrong its a good album and all) its just Count Your Blessings and this is what the edge of your seat was made for were way better, but im still syked :p:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Can't say I'm a big fan, I find other deathcore to be better. And Suicide Season is a bad version of Architects IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I liked Suicide Season quite a bit. Looking forward to hearing some new stuff from them in the summer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Really hate BMTH, not just for their music, but for the kids that listen to them who think they are a gift to the music industry, and not just just a piss poor representation of everything bad coming into the metal world (imo). I'd rather be considered elitist than listen to them.

Edit: I also haven't forgiven Sykes for his Napalm Death comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

+1 to the Napalm Death thing (I believe it was in terrorizer magazine?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

+1 to the Napalm Death thing (I believe it was in terrorizer magazine?)

Yep, Terrorizer number 160 from what I can gather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

what did he say? hate that prat!

what did he say? hate that prat!

Basically that Napalm Death are no good, and aren't really Grindcore. Yes, Napalm Death, the grandfathers of grind, aren't grind.

Well we can hardly make him like Napalm Death, but saying they're not really grindcore is just stupid.

Well we can hardly make him like Napalm Death, but saying they're not really grindcore is just stupid.

Bare in mind that they used to pretend that they were a grindcore band.

Bare in mind that they used to pretend that they were a grindcore band.

BMTH? Yeah the new wave of Deathcore and Grindcore are closely related, although it tends to be the worse bands from the genres. Quite arrogant thing to say though, that a genre you consider yourself part of has gone beyond what the founders of it did.

• Advertisement

Well the point I was trying to make is that they sound nothing like grindcore, and the fact that he thought Napalm Death weren't grind basically proves them as the posers they are.

Yeah I don't usually call any band posers but sometimes they just are.

I really wish that video of Sam Carter from Architects hitting Sykes wasn't staged. :(

Advertisement