Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I mix roundup ?

Options
  • 14-03-2010 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi

I have lost the leaflet for my liquid Roundup. Can anyone tell me what the mix is - how much per litre of water ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think I normally use 25ml/litre. I've an old glass bottle with a mark at 250ml for my 10l sprayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Agree, normal mix rate (Water :Roundup) is of 40:1, however you can reduce the water rate to 30:1 for severely infested areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

yes, thats true, need to put at least 250ml for 10 l water. but If you put more roundap (300ml - 350ml) it will work much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wildlandscape

You need to calculate the amount of roundup based on your walking speed. Also remember to wear a mask and protective clothing when spraying.

Check out this site for full information
    http://www.dhm.ie/products/herb/roundup-biactive2.pdf
    go to page 11 and 12.

Advertisement