Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panorama of the Hags Glen and Devils Ladder - Carrauntoohil

Options
  • 14-03-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I took a series of panoramas along the Hags Glen yesterday.
    This was as high up the mountain as I got (due to the low cloud which you can see), will post another one or two from the valley later.

carraun_thumb.jpg

Click the photo to view the panorama in an interactive flash viewer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Nice 360. What software did you use? Did you use a pano head on a tripod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AerialPhoto.ie

Hi Muckish, Thanks for the compliment.
    I guess that it's hard to tell scale from the photo as there's no people etc in it but it was taken approximately 50m or so above ground level from a helicopter. It was stitched using panorama tools. More to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

I've been tinkering with autopano free version(imprints watermark). It's a great tool and will probably purchase a copy at some stage. I like the export to flash you've done. Gives a better sense of being in the photo. Keep posting, looking forward to seeing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AerialPhoto.ie

This one is from down in the valley between the two lakes
    lough_callee_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Absolutely fabulous, as close to actually being there as I imagine to be possible.

Really enjoyed it. Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Fantastic!

Advertisement