Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birthday parties

Options
  • 14-03-2010 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,

I have a 4yr old son, who has some friends locally and some from play school and i am just wondering whats the norm for bday parties - he will be 5 in next few months and i dont want to do too much r too little. thinking some where like chuckies but its pricey? any thoughts? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

we went to Go Safari in Carrigtwohill for my daughter's 4th birthday and it was perfect. It's well staffed (unlike other play areas) and it's a very new centre so it's spotlessly clean.
    Prices depend on the package you go for but we went for the one priced at 13.99 per child and there was hot food (chips and chicken) and free tea and coffee for the adults.

We were very happy with the setup and feel we got value for money as all the children had a ball.
    Here is their website: http://gosafari.ie/location.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 desper8hsewife

thanks so much for that advice! I will certainly look into it more.

Advertisement