Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twins

• 14-03-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

just had our 2nd set of twins,both out of blue bull EDJ,heard of another guy that had a set of twins from same bull,never had twins b4 from stock bull,this is our 1st year using ai thankfully all going well.anyone here using the same bull?if so ny twins?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭John_F

I would think that twins are more to do with the cow than the bull, i mean you have a few hundered sperm Ai'd into the cow but the cow usually only releases one egg, if she releases two and these are fertilised then twins are born, but if she releases one and this splits during the early stages then identical twins are born. . . from my biology days though. Still it shows that ye have good straws, good technician and good heat detection timing :)

Advertisement