Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chocolate

• 14-03-2010 4:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies,

I am working on a college assignment and I need to do a little market research so any input would be greatly appreciated. Can you help me out with the next few questions?

1.What is the most you would spend on a bar of chocolate?
    2.Is chocolate something you consider an everyday purchase or a luxury item?
    3.Is quality of the chocolate important to you ie cocoa content?
    4.Do you take into consideration calorie count when making your purchase?
    5.Where do you normally buy your chocolate from?
    6.Which one of the following would you hope for your chocolate bar to make you feel,
    (a) Satisfied and full
    (b) Like you have indulged in something luxurious
    (c) Your words

If I was to launch a bar of chocolate with 70% cocoa chocolate coating on the outside. Inside will have a mint flavoured chocolate which would be air filled (so it would be like an Aero). It would be a bar weighing 50 grams and it would be similar to the quality of Green and Black choclate bars.
    Do you think this would be a bar that would interest you?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

1.What is the most you would spend on a bar of chocolate?

Its chocolate - Im a woman - any price :D

2.Is chocolate something you consider an everyday purchase or a luxury item?

Again Im a woman so everyday :D

3.Is quality of the chocolate important to you ie cocoa content?

Meh, if I like it I will eat it.

4.Do you take into consideration calorie count when making your purchase?
    Calories?? :confused: No!

5.Where do you normally buy your chocolate from?

The local shop.

6.Which one of the following would you hope for your chocolate bar to make you feel,
    (a) Satisfied and full
    (b) Like you have indulged in something luxurious
    (c) Your words

Luxurious :D

As for the aero type bar - yep I love minty chocolate :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Across the Boards site, we're not big on school/college/work type surveys on specific forums unless cleared by higher up with prior consent, so closed Im afraid. There is a Media and research forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1088 which may suit.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement