Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation In Carlow Town

Options
  • 14-03-2010 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im starting work exp in a week up in oakfield and i need to sort some accomdation. Does anyone no any apartment blocks student accomdation etc near this area? Is oakfield a long walk from carlow IT itself?

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Dont know :confused: check google map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Dont know :confused: check google map

If you have nothing useful to add why bother posting?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've never heard of Oakfield. Can you be a bit more specific?

super-rush wrote: »
    I've never heard of Oakfield. Can you be a bit more specific?

sorry its oakpark, where teagasc are based, even tho i study in carlow it i dont know the town too well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Its a fair walk from the college to Oakpark. I'd reckon 45 mins each way if not more. The nearest student accomodation to Oakpark would actually be closer to the college. It doesn't really matter where in town you live because you will still be about 30 minutes from Teagasc.

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    Its a fair walk from the college to Oakpark. I'd reckon 45 mins each way if not more. The nearest student accomodation to Oakpark would actually be closer to the college. It doesn't really matter where in town you live because you will still be about 30 minutes from Teagasc.

Well that kinda sucks :-) Reckon i`ll have to bring my bike with me so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

nuxxx wrote: »
    If you have nothing useful to add why bother posting?

Hi Pot. My name is Kettle.

Advertisement