Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paris

• 14-03-2010 8:00pm

Me and my girlfriend are thinking of going to Paris for a weekend in April/May and was thinking if we stayed in Paris city centre and wanted to go to Disneyland for a day or two where would be good to stay that isn't too far from the city centre itself?
    Anyone have any recommendations on accommodation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Parisbynumbers

Suggest you stay in an apartment in the city centre for flexibility and to enjoy the city and not just the suburbs and Eurodisney. You can take the RER A train from several stations in central Paris and depending on which one you will be at the front gates of Eurodisney in less than 35 to 45 minutes. Stations are Etoile, Auber/Opera, Chatelet, Gare de Lyon and Nation. Rgds, Parisbynumbers

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭anomalous

i recently stayed at st christophers inn its a hostel and i would highly recommend it - its got a bar downstairs and it is always pretty lively i know you can get couples rooms for just the two of ye but i know a hostel isnt for everyone i was with a friend not my OH so suited us fine :D

i would really recommend the fat tire bike tour they have a variety of them and we did the day and night one - the day tour had lots more info and brought you all over paris but the night tour was amazing it was my favorite the city is fabulous by night and you get to see a whole new side of the city you wouldn't have seen otherwise cycling around the Louvre was the highlight the night tour also includes a cruise on the Seine which was great they cracked open some red wine and it was good fun cycling back - its also a real rush cycling through the traffic

http://fattirebiketours.com/paris

we also went to disney land and it was a really good day :cool:

Advertisement