Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6700 vs E52

• 14-03-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Howdy,

I posted a thread earlier on in the year regarding a new phone. Having done a bit of research regarding budget and manufactures. I've come to somewhat of a decision regarding my phone. Now I have read some reviews on various websites and to be honest, they were wide and varied. So I have come to the unbiased views of boards.ie for help and wisdom.

If you have expericenced these phones could you please let me know how you felt using them etc.,

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The wlan on the E52 would swing it for me. A function i always like to have in a handset.

On a downside, the e52 got a lot of bad press when first launched due to software bugs and poor build quality. I have heard much of this lately so it might have been rectified. Its predictor was a decent handset

Advertisement