Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

JUST CAUSE 2

• 14-03-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone else tried the demo and liked it?Im having good craic just going around trying to cause mayhem!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

This may be of considerable interest to you :D

~RS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ah dowloaded it last week, this just reminded me of doing so and to get around to giving it a bash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I installed the demo played for 5 min then promptly deleted it.
    Terrible stuff. And possibly the worst intro movie for a game ever lol it was laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Demo is great :) can't wait to get it on the ..26th i think it comes out? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

found the demo to be a bit of fun but I don't think i'd shell out 50 euro for it. half that maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

I installed the demo played for 5 min then promptly deleted it.
    Terrible stuff. And possibly the worst intro movie for a game ever lol it was laughable.

Demo - Great
    Intro movie - completely agree, shockingly bad, as is the voiceover work from the sounds of it.

Looking forward to playing the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Demo - Great
    Intro movie - completely agree, shockingly bad, as is the voiceover work from the sounds of it.

Looking forward to playing the game.

Im pretty certain thats not the proper intro for the full game just an improved one from a mission

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

your right it is a lift from a mission and like the c and c cut scenes their meant to be laughed at , the game never takes itself seriously... any game where you can ride a 747 like a surf board is epic in my opinion, will be buying this for sure, the first was too much fun to pass up and its seriously the sandbox fun that GTA was sorely missing......

GTA...... take your cousin for food then spend the game ignoring his calls then texts

Just cause 2 ...... RIDE A FRICKIN HARRIER STANDING ON THE ROOF OF THE COCKPIT YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

My son was playing it last night.He climbed up on to the boom off a crane and blew it up.Class watching him stay on the crane as it fell,jumping at the last minute with his parachute.Class!.

Yeah i think its defo not meant to be taken serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

Grappling onto a gas canister and shooting it, propelling yourself into the air is so much fun. So it attaching bad guys to canisters. Or attaching bad guys to cars. Or eachother! Roll on 26th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Having great fun playing through the demo over and over.. Might try that timer glitch later. Didn't enjoy Just cause 1 at all.. Definitely picking this one up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

can't wait for this.. roll on friday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Dont wanna ruin it for anyone, but full game is very meh!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I was thinking about it as I played through the demo today with the timer glitch.. it started feeling a bit repetitive! Go to settlement.. destroy water cooler and fuel tanks..fight off a few guards, go to next settlement..repeat.

Hmm.. Still enjoyed it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

funkyflea wrote: »
    I was thinking about it as I played through the demo today with the timer glitch.. it started feeling a bit repetitive! Go to settlement.. destroy water cooler and fuel tanks..fight off a few guards, go to next settlement..repeat.

Hmm.. Still enjoyed it though.

That was the problem with the first one. Very repetitive and while it was a massive sandbox - there wasnt much sand :) What I mean is theres not much to do in between objectives. Like the scenery and location were great and all but there wasnt much interactivity with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

I'm just looking forward to flying jets and driving sports cars over 400 square miles :)

Advertisement