Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immersion for Spanish?

• 14-03-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Looking for some sort of programme/company/etc which would be able to organise a work placement in a Spanish speaking enviornment? I'm going to have a degree in Spanish but I want to have it perfect before I go any further, even if it meant working a job in Spanish and taking more classes at night, but of course with an emphasis on Spanish in the workplace.
    I'm looking for something away from TEFL.
    Any idaes please let me know, I don't have much money but all feedback is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Instituto Cervantes has a branch in Dublin, see here: http://dublin.cervantes.es/es/default.shtm

That's the first thing that popped into my head. Other than that, I guess you could try the embassy or diplomatic routes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danrub

Hi, I'm spanish and I'm working in Dublin.
    I got all evenings free. I'm looking for irish friend here.

I offer spanish lessons free, I got 25 years.

If you have more questions, contact me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/dmoyav

Advertisement