Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford glass pool

• 15-03-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

anyone currently going here? is it still open? i used to go regulary a couple of years ago and found it fine (other than sept when the students started:p) would like to maybe get back and i prefer the pay as you go option. i also have a card with credits on it (though i doubt if it would still be valid)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

still goin strong there pay as you go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Your credits expire after 2 years of non-use, same thing happened me. Their website www.wcslc.ie has prices, options etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

frankly the place is kept going thanks to the bar due to (unfortunatly) getting a lot of the funerals from the graveyard accross the road

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Who runs the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

comeraghs wrote: »
    Who runs the place?
    Seamie Rochford i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Clano wrote: »
    Seamie Rochford i think

Yeah Seamie's running it alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I go there once or twice a week. If you go to the open swims it can be quite busy but less so during the later swims. I find it great. Used to go to Kingfisher but prefer the Crystal as theres a nice deep end which Kingfisher does not have.

I often see scuba divers as well and I believe it does very well with kids classes too.

It's 5.50 a swim, not bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

mod edit: Less of the smart remarks, unless you have something useful to post, dont bother posting at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

me twin brother goes there a few times a week. Seems to like it out there.

Advertisement