Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Watches

• 15-03-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi All

Just starting on my running programme after progressing from walking and cardio gym work. I like my gadgets and when this sports watch was advertised in Lidl I immediately became very interested. Only thing is I cant find any info on it on the internet (and I have looked). Is this over kill? Has anyone used this? Or can anyone recommend a good sports watch.

I'd love heart rate monitor, gps (if poss) etc but I dont want to pay too much (100-200). I'd also like any software to be mac not just PC compatible.

Any recommendations would be welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Garmin appear to have the GPS/Heart rate monitor watch market cornered. This one is within your budget.

Polar appear to be the 'iPod' of heart rate monitor watches though, so it depends on what you really want.

Men's Health magazine have a review of such watches in this month's issue, I just can't find a link to the article now.

Running/Athletics forum might be of more help though.

Advertisement