Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Insurance

• 15-03-2010 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to get phone insurance, 1 stolen and 1 lost phone in about 2 years :(

My question is how do I get one insured? I'm buying the mobile 2nd hand (new, as far as I know, w995) and the guy got it from an insurance claim and has no receipt for it.

How does this work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

jozi wrote: »
    I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to get phone insurance, 1 stolen and 1 lost phone in about 2 years :(

My question is how do I get one insured? I'm buying the mobile 2nd hand (new, as far as I know, w995) and the guy got it from an insurance claim and has no receipt for it.

How does this work?

I have phone insurance with my bank - I lost my phone last month I had to pay and excess plus send them proof of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Thats my problem, I wont have a proof of purschase...

Called o2's insurance people and it's a no go with them without having a receipt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

Luckycharm wrote: »
    I have phone insurance with my bank - I lost my phone last month I had to pay and excess plus send them proof of purchase.

Which bank does phone insurance?
    Thanks.

Advertisement