Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened outside Trinity Rooms?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

hiccups wrote: »
    I was wondering why my friend was complaining that trooms is closed....
    That solves that mystery.

No....I'd still wonder why he/she was complaining about that! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hiccups

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    No....I'd still wonder why he/she was complaining about that! ;)
    Oh, touché!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

I think this was more of a warning than poor aim, if they wanted to kill him they would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    I think this was more of a warning than poor aim, if they wanted to kill him they would have.

Doesn't add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

mike kelly wrote: »
    Imagine an assasination at the St. Patricks Day Parade! It would rival the scene in the Godfather 3 where Joey gets killed at the San Gennaro Parade in Little Italy

"Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattallgia. Moe Green. Slacci. Cuneo.":D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Badd Asss Kev Kiely will be out with his gold chains - more bling than LL Cool J poppin' lead caps in any Eastern European that lives, breathes or fcuking moves - Respect Brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

He is last one standing from the Moose bar murder.

One of them was brutally murdered in an ingenious kidnapping plot, another put a bullet in his head playing russian roulette with glock, what GUBU incident will this scumbag find his grisly end i wonder?

Ps how is it he was only convicted of manslaughter? he drove 2 men to a cold-blooded gangland murder for crying out loud! he must be guilty of accessory to murder at the very least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Jigga wrote: »
    He is last one standing from the Moose bar murder.

One of them was brutally murdered in an ingenious kidnapping plot, another put a bullet in his head playing russian roulette with glock, what GUBU incident will this scumbag find his grisly end i wonder?

Ps how is it he was only convicted of manslaughter? he drove 2 men to a cold-blooded gangland murder for crying out loud! he must be guilty of accessory to murder at the very least!

does it matter?

these scobes.............. none of them deserve life. they dont care about their own lives and they ruin other peoples lives................. f'n discrace people like this are alowed to reproduce and take our tax money while doing it

Advertisement