Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pick your Argentina team for South Africa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

CSF wrote: »

Andújar
    Zanetti---Samuel----G.Milito---Insua
    Mascherano
    Maxi
    Di Maria
    Aguero

Messi
    Higuain

Very attacking of course, but you get the impression that any Argentina team that wasn't would be wasting a serious amount of match changing talent.

Insua and Maxi Rodriguez in the starting line up? Rofl, you wouldn't happen to be a Liverpool supporter would you?
    Ush1 wrote: »
    Cesar Delgado hasn't been doing his chances any harm this season either.

Delgado has been brilliant in the 4/5 games I've seen this season from OL. Has he been that consistent all season? He's a lovely mix of defence and attack, with him and Zanetti on the flanks Messi/ Di Maria will have a field day cutting inside. Again though, the thing is that Maradona is mental, and may end up taking the likes of Palermo or Fuertes, so players like Benega, Delgado, and Perotti may be overlooked. (To the teams detriment imo)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

eZe^ wrote: »
    Insua and Maxi Rodriguez in the starting line up? Rofl, you wouldn't happen to be a Liverpool supporter would you?

Delgado has been brilliant in the 4/5 games I've seen this season from OL. Has he been that consistent all season? He's a lovely mix of defence and attack, with him and Zanetti on the flanks Messi/ Di Maria will have a field day cutting inside. Again though, the thing is that Maradona is mental, and may end up taking the likes of Palermo or Fuertes, so players like Benega, Delgado, and Perotti may be overlooked. (To the teams detriment imo)

He really has been one of our best players. What I love about him and Lisandro is their effort along with their quality. Particularly brilliant in the CL. But yeah, Delgado was only getting the odd run out at the start of the season and then once he got a run he's been a revelation, often playing in the middle as the playmaker.

Yep, the only thing in their way is Maradona. I pray we see them fufill their potential at the World Cup, for the good of football.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Just reading through this thread and so many people put forward a slightly lesser known player to consider and so often that player has some real class about him. I know it's stating the bleedin obvious but Argentina has a pool of talent so deep, it really is a bit of a piss take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Pro. F wrote: »
    Just reading through this thread and so many people put forward a slightly lesser known player to consider and so often that player has some real class about him. I know it's stating the bleedin obvious but Argentina has a pool of talent so deep, it really is a bit of a piss take.

Check out the recent call-ups to the squad,it is something else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

kinaldo wrote: »
    Jonás Gutiérrez is class, and works his socks off. Far too good for the Championship.

Finally.

I've seen Argentina play two games in their shocking qualifying campaign and Spiderman was easily the best player for them in those games. The big names just haven't worked out for argentina but it's madness to replace one that has because he's playing in the Championship. He's earned his place more than most in that team and picking based on reputation as most people are here is the reason that Argentina are in so much trouble

I see what you are saying and i have to agree that jonas was one of the better players in the qualifying. However,international football has to be based on club form, and the coach is under some obligation to select the best players available. Spiderman did well and is good witi newcastle, but there's so many guys who haven't been given a chance in his place, and they're playing at a far higher level. Know it sounds harsh but most players would be under no illusions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Romero

--Zanetti
    Garay
    Samuel
    Heinze-

Cambiasso
    Mascherano

Banega

Messi
    Higuain
    Di Maria

That team is good enough to win a WC.

But that formation isn't. Every formation put forth in this thread so far has made my eyes bleed. Drop some players, get some balance, make it simpler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    But that formation isn't. Every formation put forth in this thread so far has made my eyes bleed. Drop some players, get some balance, make it simpler.

Yes would you want a better formation and take Messi out of his best position?

If Diego wants anything out of this world cup he will have to play a 4-3-3. I don't care what the argument is. Argentina will depend on how Messi plays. If Messi plays anywhere bar on the the right side of three forwards, Argentina won't be as effective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Osu wrote: »
    Yes would you want a better formation and take Messi out of his best position?

If Diego wants anything out of this world cup he will have to play a 4-3-3. I don't care what the argument is. Argentina will depend on how Messi plays. If Messi plays anywhere bar on the the right side of three forwards, Argentina won't be as effective.

That's a bit of a simplistic ideal imo. Messi, as long as he plays anywhere up front, should be able to do as good a job as he does for Barca.

I think Aguero will definitely start in the WC for them and a forward line of him, Messi and Higuain/Tevez/Milito they have soo much attacking potential.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Aguero is the father of Maradona's grandson - there's no way he won't play.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Archimedez wrote: »
    Aguero is the father of Maradona's grandson - there's no way he won't play.
    He is on the bench alot under him isn't he? Someone said to me they think he plays less than he would under other managers. Is this wrong?

Liam O wrote: »
    That's a bit of a simplistic ideal imo. Messi, as long as he plays anywhere up front, should be able to do as good a job as he does for Barca.

I think Aguero will definitely start in the WC for them and a forward line of him, Messi and Higuain/Tevez/Milito they have soo much attacking potential.

Totally untrue and based purely on wild assumption, with no clear grounds to base this assumption on. If you have watched Argentina at all you would see this.

He needs to play on the wing of a 3 man forward line.

Maradona's biggest problem is Juan Roman Riquelme. Riquelme controls the game much better than Veron, however with Veron in the team he needs far more protection than Riquelme, so that is why 2 defensive mid's are required to allow Veron to build up the attacks for Messi.

Messi's biggest problem in the Argentinian team has been the simple fact that Messi is often required to build up his own attacks. He has too much weight on his shoulders on that team. Veron needs to be allowed to link up with Messi in the same way Xavi does with Barcelona. That is why a midfield trio needs to be constructed around this tactic. With Cambiasso and Mascherano protecting Veron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Diego used 70 players in 11 games, wasnt sure if he was on here looking for tips :P

This is a really skewed figure. Article on thid months Four Four Two touches on it.

CHD wrote: »
    He is on the bench alot under him isn't he? Someone said to me they think he plays less than he would under other managers. Is this wrong?

Yup. Maradona doesn't care who you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Totally untrue and based purely on wild assumption, with no clear grounds to base this assumption on. If you have watched Argentina at all you would see this.

Maradona's biggest problem is Juan Roman Riquelme. Riquelme controls the game much better than Veron, however with Veron in the team he needs far more protection than Riquelme, so that is why 2 defensive mid's are required to allow Veron to build up the attacks for Messi.

Messi's biggest problem in the Argentinian team has been the simple fact that Messi is often required to build up his own attacks. He has too much weight on his shoulders on that team. Veron needs to be allowed to link up with Messi in the same way Xavi does with Barcelona. That is why a midfield trio needs to be constructed around this tactic. With Cambiasso and Mascherano protecting Veron.
    first of all I don't know why you seem to think Argentina=Messi, he is their best player but he is not good enough to carry a team imo. Messi is a player who I think has gotten so used to having great players around him that play to his strengths that when the whole team isn't geared around him he struggles, he should be able to play anywhere up front though, not just on the wing.

If he can't play anywhere except on the right wing I somehow doubt his credentials as the best player in the world :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

first of all I don't know why you seem to think Argentina=Messi, he is their best player but he is not good enough to carry a team imo. Messi is a player who I think has gotten so used to having great players around him that play to his strengths that when the whole team isn't geared around him he struggles, he should be able to play anywhere up front though, not just on the wing.

If he can't play anywhere except on the right wing I somehow doubt his credentials as the best player in the world :rolleyes:

Football Fact: You build your team around your best player if that player is worth the gamble....

You have failed to respond to my post. Until you do your not worth furthering my response. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

LuckyLloyd wrote: »

Really? Two defensive midfielders in the 4-3-3 with the more advanced midfielder someone who started out as a DM but has moved into the CM position.
    To me that strikes fairly good balance with having attacking full backs and that front three?

What would you suggest? 4-4-2? In that case your having to play Messi out of position and losing an extra defensive midfielder as you'd probably end up with:

Messi
    Mascherano
    Cambiasso
    Di Maria

Higuain
    Tevez

So now you have another attacking player on at the expense of a midfielder. Also could it really be justified to play two Defense Minded midfielders in a 4-4-2 in the WC? So Cambiasso could even be dropped for Veron then, giving you even less defensive stability.

No he won't. Any time Messi has played up front he's been fairly poor, for club and country. His best position is on the RW, which is where he should be playing for Argentina too.

That 3 man line needs a pivot striker. Ibra and Eto'o at Barca, Higuain or Diego Milito or Lisandro would be ideal with Argentina.

Also, Aguero is a fantastic player who is huge with Atleti, he doesn't need family ties to get picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Bubs101 wrote: »
    picking based on reputation as most people are here is the reason that Argentina are in so much trouble
    That's bollox, there are many reasons Argentina are in trouble and they're all to do with Maradona being a shìt manager. It's reasonable to say you think spider man should play because you've seen him perform well but to dismiss everybody else's choices as picking based solely on reputation and imply that if they were in charge they would make the same mistakes as Diego is just nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

Romero

--Burdisso---Otamendi
    Samuel
    Heinze

Mascherano

---Messi
    Cambiasso
    Riquelme---Lisandro---

Tévez

Lisandro can be trusted to track back and defend if you want him to. Cambiasso to cover the space left by Messi who can try and stay forward to support Tevez with Masch as the extra covering midfielder. Riquelme I'm not really happy with as he can't be trusted to track back. Verón would provide more cover. We all know Tevez and his work rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

So is John O'Shea the best player in the world?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Contending that the fortunes of a squad rest on the positioning and form of an individual player renders this thread irrelevant. Because if that contention is true, then this squad isn't winning the World Cup and Maradonna can play 2 - 2 - 6 and just enjoy the ride for a couple of games.

Argentina have a wealth of top players at their disposal apart from Messi. Figuring out a formation and style of play that ekes the most out of them as a group should be the objective. An attitude of "let's play Messi left wing in a front three and the rest will work itself out" won't cut it.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    So is John O'Shea the best player in the world?

Must be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nope I'm not and had forgotten Heinze but would stand by Maxi.

Castrol Debate: Examining Argentina's Striking Situation

Mar 22, 2010 1:47:00 PM

It has become one of the hallmarks of Diego Maradona's reign in charge of Argentina - an inability to settle on a definite squad, or even a definite formation. What the former playmaker does have though, is quality in abundance all over the field. It's just a matter of the World Cup winner selecting the right players. Arguably, no country heading to the South Africa showpiece can call on as much world class fire-power as Argentina. Goal.com, in association with the Castrol Rankings, examines the contenders for the striking berths in los Albicelestes final 23, starting with the best player in the world...

Lionel Messi - Barcelona

Caps: 44
    Goals: 13
    Castrol Ranking: 1

'Lio''s season has been outstanding since the very beginning, considering that Barcelona were also contesting 'pending' trophies from the previous season, like the Spanish and European Super Cups and the World Club Championship. Messi has barely paused for breath since the start of the campaign; He already has scored in 14 of 27 Liga games played so far, collecting 25 goals, with three hat-tricks and five braces. His international contribution for Barcelona has also been remarkable; he scored two goals in the World Club Championship, he has already got four goals in seven Champions League games and three in the Copa del Rey. His total tally reaches 34 goals scored in 38 games for Barcelona. Even if Messi has received criticism in is home country because of his games for Argentina in World Cup qualification, Messi is a certainty to start at World Cup 2010. He will be the leader of Argentina in South Africa.

Gonzalo Higuain - Real Madrid

Caps: 4
    Goals: 2
    Castrol Ranking: 14

After a shaky start to the campaign at Real Madrid, where his place in the starting XI had come under threat, Higuain has recaptured his insatiable goalscoring form and he looks set to become the team’s top marksman again for the second season in a row. His consistency has won over Argentina coach Diego Maradona, and ‘El Pipa’ has become Los Albiceletes’ main striker, as evidenced by the country’s recent encounters. If he carries his form until the end of the term, he will almost be guaranteed not only a place in the final squad, but in the first XI.

Sergio 'Kun' Aguero

Caps: 20
    Goals: 7
    Castrol Ranking: 43

Chelsea fans will remember Sergio Aguero's excellent performance against them in the Champions League earlier this season, but 'Kun' has been far from his best this term. The striker has only scored nine goals in 23 league games, while he has found the net four times in Europe. While Atletico Madrid's misfortunes cannot be entirely attributed to Aguero, his sometimes lackadaisical finishing has cost los Colchoneros points in La Liga. Nonetheless, his relationship with Giannina, the daughter of Diego Maradona, could make it difficult for 'El Diez' to discard Aguero ahead of the World Cup finals.

Carlos Tevez - Manchester City

Caps: 51
    Goals: 8
    Castrol Ranking: 86

It is fair to say that Tevez is the driving force behind Manchester City's attempts to break into the top four and land a Champions League place for the first time. Since the beginning of December, the 26-year-old has scored 18 goals in 18 games in all competitions and has stood up manfully in City's biggest games - notably against former club Manchester United in both legs of the Carling Cup semi-final and in the 4-2 demolition of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. However, a startlingly meagre return of just eight goals from 51 international appearances has led to strong criticism in his homeland. Having threatened to quit football altogether because of his struggles with the national team, it is perhaps no surprise to see him flourish without that psychological burden at club level.

Diego Milito

Caps: 20
    Goals: 4
    Castrol Ranking: 111

The former Zaragoza striker Milito is having a great debut season in the Inter shirt. He is battling it out with Udinese's Di Natale for the Serie A top scorer title, and also in the Champions League, has made some vital contributions. He scores, he provides assists, he works for the team with ceaseless movement; a striker with few equals in the world. In South Africa, Argentina will need a player like Milito. He could be the perfect partner for Messi and perhaps more reliable than Martin Palermo at the highest level.

Lisandro Lopez - Olympique Lyonnais

Caps: 7
    Goals: 1
    Castrol Ranking: 243

Lisandro commanded the biggest transfer fee in the history of Olympique Lyonnais, €24 million plus add-ons, and has been great this season for OL. He has scored 11 goals in Ligue 1 and has been remarkable in the Champions League. The former Porto star is already the king of Gerland because of his tremendous energy and his undertaking of work in the defensive realm. He could be a good alternative for the Argentinian squad because of his talent, his willingness to press and his fighting spirit. Argentina have a lot of very good strikers but not so many who will work as hard as Lopez.

Lucas Barrios - Borussia Dortmund

Caps: 0
    Goals: 0
    Castrol Ranking: 249

Very much the outsider for a seat on the plane, but Maradona has a predilection for the unpredictable. Dortmund have a young, fresh and talented team with one key component added from last term - an out-and-out goalscorer. Nelson Valdez and Mohamed Zidan are good players, but not 'classic' poachers. Now, Borussia Dortmund have Barrios - a major reason why Jurgen Klopp's side have made it to fourth in the Bundesliga. After adding two more strikes to his total against Leverkusen at the weekend, he has now 15 goals to his name.

The other contenders:

Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors) has proven himself to be a big favourite of Maradona and is sure to push hard for a place in the squad; Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli) may not be given a chance to prove himself in the national shirt before the tournament. Mauro Zarate (Lazio) is as off the boil as his club's league position suggests while Gonzalo Bergessio (St Etienne) has impressed when called upon by Maradona. However the great man could stump us all with another set of off-beat selections.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2939/castrol-rankings/2010/03/22/1844013/castrol-debate-examining-argentinas-striking-situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Interesting article, the forward options they have are unbelievable!

On Paddy Power Messi is 14/1 to be top scorer at the World Cup. That's got to be worth a few quid! Argentina are 9/1 to win it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,681 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Jigga wrote: »
    Interesting article, the forward options they have are unbelievable!

On Paddy Power Messi is 14/1 to be top scorer at the World Cup. That's got to be worth a few quid! Argentina are 9/1 to win it

throwing your money away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Headshot wrote: »
    throwing your money away

There are a lot worse bets than the Argies at 10-1. The way Messi is playing he would win it on his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

throwing your money away
    Why? Messi is the best player in the world by a country mile and is in the form of his life this season. Who would you back to be top goalscorer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,681 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Warper wrote: »
    There are a lot worse bets than the Argies at 10-1. The way Messi is playing he would win it on his own.

personally speaking he doesn't really perform for Argentina like he does for barca
    Why? Messi is the best player in the world by a country mile and is in the form of his life this season. Who would you back to be top goalscorer?

id back a superb international scorer in David Villa

edit

oh and Maradona is the manager..............

• Advertisement

If Argentina can do it, Higuain is 25/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Who would you back to be top goalscorer?

id back a superb international scorer in David Villa

Have to agree here, Spain will more than likely run riot in the group, consisting of Switzerland, Honduras and Chile.

Also if Brazil can top group G, I'd have Fabiano in the mix too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Seriously, don't bet on a team that you haven't seen play because if you had you wouldn't touch Messi for top scorer or Argentina. Messi seriously looked no better than someone like SWP when he was playing for Argentina during qualifying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I win :D

football_babes_porn_star_teens_1.jpg

redout wrote: »
    I win :D

football_babes_porn_star_teens_1.jpg

Why am I only seeing this now?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Andujar

Zanetti---G.Milito---Samuel
    Insua

---Mascherano---Veron

Gutierriez/Aimar

Messi
    Tevez/Di Maria/Higuain
    ----Milito---

Maradona has said his team will be Gutierrez,Messi, Mascherano and 8 others.

Milito will have to start, fantastic finisher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Messi doesnt really cut it at international level compared to Barca, dont get me wrong still a great player but just doesnt bring his barca form with him

He doesnt have Xavi and Iniesta at international level. Veron aint at their level, Riquelme is too slow and in their recent win over Germany they played a 4-4-2.If you want Messi to produce his Barca form more often put him in the Spanish side!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

eenie-meenie miney.... they all have lovely bottoms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

doesnt matter, im talking about Messi not anyother player, he never brings his club form to the International stage in recent times, maybe its to do with all the pressure on him but for a WC class player you'd expect better

He doesn't have the same quality of player around him that allows him to be so good for Barca , I think he will have a good WC all the same himself and Veron seem to link up well

Just thinking if club forms may influence Maradonas selections(you never know).

Argie internationals from semi-final stage of CL.

Samuel, G.Milito, Zanetti, Demichelis

Cambiasso, Delgado

Messi, D.Milito, Lisandro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Maradona doesn't seem to favour any of the Inter players right now, so we could have the bizarre situation whereby Inter's quartet of Argentines - Zanetti, Cambiasso, Samuel and Milito - end up winning the treble this season and not featuring at all in the World Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

You'd have to say, a central midfield of Cambiasso and Macherano is formidable - the perfect platform for Messi, Tevez, Higuain etc.

You'd have to say, a central midfield of Cambiasso and Macherano is formidable - the perfect platform for Messi, Tevez, Higuain etc.

The problem is, who with those 2? Best option is probably still Veron.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Ush1 wrote: »
    The problem is, who with those 2? Best option is probably still Veron.

Veron has to start in South Africa, he's been bloody impressive over the last couple of years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I don't know if Riquelme is still retired from International football but he is playing superb football for Boca at the moment.

Another guy who is gonna be a superstar is Walter Acevedo of Independiente who got his first cap against Jamaica earlier this year.

Argentinian football possibly has more depth than it has ever had, the Argentinian league is just incredible at the moment with all the young players that have come through as well as the older experienced heads like Veron and Riquelme having Indian Summers and their careers come towards an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Andujar

Zanetti---G.Milito---Samuel
    Insua

Mascherano
    Veron

Messi
    Di Maria

Milito
    Tevez

That'd be a wet dream scenario right there. They'd get hammered on the break though.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I don't know if Riquelme is still retired from International football but he is playing superb football for Boca at the moment.

Another guy who is gonna be a superstar is Walter Acevedo of Independiente who got his first cap against Jamaica earlier this year.

Argentinian football possibly has more depth than it has ever had, the Argentinian league is just incredible at the moment with all the young players that have come through as well as the older experienced heads like Veron and Riquelme having Indian Summers and their careers come towards an end.

Riquelme will never play under Maradona so I'd forget him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

eagle eye wrote: »

Its all well and good having depth galore but none of them are defenders or goalkeepers. Their defence and goalkeeper are woeful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Its all well and good having depth galore but none of them are defenders or goalkeepers. Their defence and goalkeeper are woeful.
    There has been a problem with goalkeepers alright but Sergio Romero is back in training and should be ready for the World Cup, Andujar is pretty decent too.

I disagree that the defense is woeful, they have the players but the coaching has to be questioned. They have Demichelas, Samuel and Milito now back fit to fight for the centreback spots. This means they can now use Burdisso as a fullback ahead of Zanetti. On the other side then you have the experienced Heinze, Insua who we all know and Papa who is pretty classy and I expect to be brought to Europe for big money after the World Cup even though he is 28.

• Advertisement
Advertisement