Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOORVALLEY ESTATE MOATE

Options
  • 15-03-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Looking at buying a house in the above estate.The house is coming at a very good price.Just wondering if anybody knows what this estate is like in general and if its a nice place to live
    Thank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭radioactiveman

Viewed a house there once. The design of the houses is lovely, liked the layout a lot and in a nice location. All good.

When I viewed it the second time (first time was very quick), at the back of the house there was a crack in the wall that was half an inch thick that started below a window and continued at the top of the window! (fact I saw this with my own two eyes).

Felt bad for the saleswoman. Can't say any more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Was told to avoid that estate, but never given a reason why. i dont know anyone who lives there, but never heard anything good about it. moved into sliabh rua across the road last month and it seems like a fine place, but then again i've had friends living there for a few years.

Advertisement