Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options for broadband in Castleknock?

• 15-03-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

I just moved to an apartment in Castleknock. I was wondering what the options for broadband are like out here?

So far, here's what I've found out:
    My apartment has ntl tv but I called upc and it looks like they haven't got their fibre power broadband out to Castleknock yet. Anyone know if it's coming soon?
    I checked with smart telecom and they said I'd need to get eircom to activate a phone line for me to switch to them.
    I checked the eircom website and it looks eircom have a minimum six month contract if I activate a phone line with them. So that would cost almost €110.

Anyone have any experience with getting broadband in Castleknock?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Irish Broadband fixed wireless 4mb/4mb

Not cheap (approx €55 per month) but decent and pretty sure its available.

Digiweb do 8mb but it may not be available to you...

UPC are in certain areas of Castleknock... Try ordering through their site - worth a punt

Advertisement