Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codeigniter

Options
  • 15-03-2010 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

Anybody here well up on codeignitor?

I am looking for a small bit of (paid) introductory tuition so that I can get my head around it. I have many years experience in coding in .php

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I use it. I think there's a few others on here that do to.

Have you tried looking through the User Guide, forums and some online tutorials?

The level of documentation for CodeIgniter is one of the reasons I chose it over other frameworks. If you have enough experience with PHP, the docs and dedicating a bit of your own time should get you started with CI quickly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I also use CI.

I also chose it becuase of the documentation and the two very basic video tutorials on the website. The 2 videos got me up and running in no time then the documentation allowed me to follow on and get to grips with the entire framework very quickly..

If you have many years experience with PHP then it shouldn't take much to get to grips with it.

Advertisement