Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Frank's Hot Sauce

Options
  • 15-03-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy Frank's Hot Sauce?I was told you could get it in Tesco but upon checking discovered I was misinformed. :(

I'm told it's as close to the sauce on the wings in Tribeca, Canal Bank, Elephant & Castle and The Counter that can be found

Please help me!!!

franks-redhot-hot-wings.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭thegift06

Hi there,

I love this sauce, its so nice and different to any other sauce on the market. Its perfect with chicken wings, legs and even breasts. I have about 4 or 5 bottles spare in my press incase the shops run out ha. I buy mine in superquinn, tesco or dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

Dunnes stores in Rathmines have it, and the buffalo wings sauce. Id nearly drink the stuff straight from the bottle...

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Do they definitely still stock it?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭niamh4626

I got two bottles in recently..... I think I saw it in Tesco and Superquinn also though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

It was in dunnes cournelscourt on saturday. BTW most strongly recommend the original hot one and to avoid that wings one. The wings one has fake butter stuff in it while you are meant to make the real one with real butter.

There is a massive thread on where to get it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055623175

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Superquinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

Fallon & Byrne always have it. Avoid the Wing Sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

stocked up in dunnes rathmines over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭REFLINE1

novarock wrote: »
    stocked up in dunnes rathmines over the weekend!

Its also available in D4 stores in Ballsbridge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 calface

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1810980969#!/group.php?gid=326888485779&ref=ts

It is franks hot suce with white whine vinegar, butter and cayenne powder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 OMV

It's in Dunnes in Pavilions!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Check this thread OP, should find all the info you need.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055623175

BTW, generally your supposed to coat the wings in the sauce after their cooked :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 strength4you

I just bought a bottle at Dunnes in Macroom last week. If you can't find any there are plenty of wing sauce recipes online. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭empty21

Anyone know where you can get this in Cork? I tried Dunnes in Douglas but they dont do it there,despite this advertised on their website "]the red hot sauce is that the preferred option and adding your own butter?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I saw it a few weeks ago in Dunnes Bishopstown Court & they also have it in the Eurospar in Passage.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭empty21

:DThanks Minihops ill check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Dunnes on St. Patrick Street have it.

Advertisement