Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription extension?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Due to the recent attack on the site I was unable to access my account for approximately 6 weeks. I understand that there was many users affected and it was an extremely manual process to reset passwords and update e-mail address etc. I subscribed to boards just before the attack and as I couldn't access my account due to no real fault of my own I was unable to avail of the features I subscribed for.

My question is would boards be willing to extend the subscriptions of those members affected to make up for time lost? Only fair no? :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Probably best emailing hello@boards.ie again, from the same email you used when speaking with the people in the office about getting your account back. I'm sure they'll look into that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Gordon wrote: »
    Probably best emailing hello@boards.ie again, from the same email you used when speaking with the people in the office about getting your account back. I'm sure they'll look into that for you.

I was thinking that alright but I'd say they are snowed under still and it takes a fair bit of time to get a reply and maybe there are other people in the same situation that may have an opinion.

Advertisement