Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 - match this or lose me (and others as customers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

X10 will be out on O2 Ireland, so you could move to them

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭tooth*grinder

I've used an X10 here in work, even accepting it was running a dev. build of 1.5 I still wasn't a fan. Currently have a Hero (on loan from work) and love what HTC have done for android. By the looks of things I may have to get over my dislike of voda :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

billbond4 wrote: »
    X10 will be out on O2 Ireland, so you could move to them

And possibly 3 as well.
    I've used an X10 here in work, even accepting it was running a dev. build of 1.5 I still wasn't a fan. Currently have a Hero (on loan from work) and love what HTC have done for android. By the looks of things I may have to get over my dislike of voda :(

a fan of the hardware or the UI Sony Ericsson have tried to implement?

I'm the opposite, I hate HTC Sense, much prefer vanilla Android

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭tooth*grinder

the UI was ok - i had to imagine what it would be like on a final build but (and I can't stress enough this is purely personal opinion) but I felt that it was too flashy, it was throwing in fancy animations for the sake of it and slowing me down in doing what I wanted (as opposed to the sense UI which to me is flashy but doesn't get in my way). However UI's are seriously dependent on personal preferences.

However the feel of the device was the biggest let down for me, it somehow felt cheap and plasticy - if you've ever held a SE W960 you'd know exactly what I mean....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

the desire and legend will be vodafone "exclusives" for at most a couple of months so if you can wait...

also, I wonder if they will be released over here the same time as their UK release? probably not for some reason. I'd jump on a subsidised desire!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement