Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so what breed is your mongrel

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

lisasimps wrote: »
    definitely border collie springer spaniel cross

I always thought he was part springer but not sure about the border collie part, maybe! :D

clairek6 wrote: »
    anyone know what breed this dog is ... thanks!:)

Looks to me like a Mexican Mouse Catcher. Common enough in Mexico. Pesky Dangermouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

This is russ

http://www.galwaydogclub.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=38848712

This is jack

Ive millions of jack in photos but all bad shots on laptop WTF.....heres a link anyways, hes far left on profile pic

http://www.galwaydogclub.com/apps/profile/40653732/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I have one that's (we think) half red setter, half spaniel: mad as a brush and loves to swim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I have a springer which is a pure breed and 3 Jacks.... none of whom look anything alike :D
    They are:
    Jazz, small and fine with a completely hyper attitude to life
    Kerrie, Small and stocky (no neck at all) very calm but prone to trying to start fights and then running away.
    And
    Minnie, big and stocky who has very very few "terrier" traits at all. She loves a good play session but also loves to just sit and chill :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Half purebred welsh Corgi (Father), Half god knows what/terrier/jackrussel mix (Mother) :D He takes more after the corgi side though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Half lab, half staffy we think, judging by his giant head, a staffrador!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Half kerry blue and miniature schnauzer, so says the vet

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

this our guy, a rescue we took in about 3years ago
    we think he's a husky shepard mix, medium to large size.
    full of energy, very friendly, great temperament,
    he's priceless, we couldn't buy a a better dog

ed3.jpg

ed1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'm not sure what you would call him but he's half CoJack (Jack Russel/Corgi) and Collie. He's 6 months now and has so much energy. When I get a decent picture I shall post it. If anyone can tell me what breed he could be it would be great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

We've been trying to figure out what breed our dog is, but we can work it out. This is my Logan:
    MaybankHoliday2010052.jpg

May16th17th2010007.jpg

May16th17th2010043.jpg

He's a rescue dog, he's like a really really big collie. Plus he can herd sheep because he is awesome :p

I can't figure out how to make the pictures small, does anyone know how to?

Head Scratcher actually....kind alike malamute / collie but know its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

mymo wrote: »
    We had a hansom mutt as kids, kind of shaggy, medium size, beige colour with kind of a mane of hair round the neck. We always thought he had a bit of retriever in him, but joking one day in the pub, my grandad(dog at his feet) said he was an austrian pigeon hound:D
    Word got around and people used to stop to see the dog, one guy even swore his uncle had one too.:rolleyes:
    Anyone else got made up names for their mutts?

I had an old friend who had a poodle..Very rough cut, that he used to describe as an Afgan phlock Hound....My fella is a Tipperary Bitza:D

A better pic

jay.jpg

Me and pu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 soph!

my lil guy Elmo is a mix between a cocker spanial and a poodle!! He is 4months old and is such an amazing pup, he has bacome such a part of our lil family!!!

Advertisement