Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to where the floodlit soccer league plays!

• 15-03-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi, hope it is okay to ask this here.
    I've been invited along to play a match tomorrow night, only problem is I don't know where it is! Can't seem to find it on google maps. :p
    I believe it is in the area of Waterpark rubgy club/Ardkeen but I'm hoping someone can help me out!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Where are you coming from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The round about beside the Uluru, turn left if you are coming from town at that and stay on that road for maybe 3 min driving. It's there on your left iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Ok thanks for the replies, I'm coming from Tramore.
    So I would turn left at that roundabout so I'm coming along maypark lane with the hospital to my right?
    I'll see the pitches from the road?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Come in along the ORR. Then head towards the Uluru and take the third exit. Drive past the side of the hospital over 2 speed bumps. The road turns right and then left. On the left hand bend there's a turn right. Take that and then turn left immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Bodan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Much obliged, cheers all! :D

Advertisement