Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan village Patricks Day Parade 2010

• 15-03-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

does anyone know what time it starts?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Traditionally they gather at Tescos at 2 and then kick off at 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Another year I won't see the parade...it's just a distant memory now :(

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Another year I won't see the parade...it's just a distant memory now :(

Just wondering, in your day did they do the type 1 beetles? Every year they have them for as long as I remember!!

Also r3nu4l, I'll get some pics and post them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Just wondering, in your day did they do the type 1 beetles? Every year they have them for as long as I remember!!
    Yeah I seem to remember them there too. Can't say if they were there from the first year of the parade but I do remember them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

im in adamstown.

where is the best place to park and view got 2 small kids as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Morgo

Hey guys if anyone has pics of the army from yesterdays parade in lucan that you we could have could you let us know. Thanks alot:D

Morgo wrote: »
    Hey guys if anyone has pics of the army from yesterdays parade in lucan that you we could have could you let us know. Thanks alot:D

I only have 1. The jeep with 2 soldiers behind. No faces, as they were turning a corner. Best bet is the Lucan Gazette. (Rhymes :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Morgo

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I only have 1. The jeep with 2 soldiers behind. No faces, as they were turning a corner. Best bet is the Lucan Gazette. (Rhymes :D)

Any would do guys thanks

Advertisement