Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Nash @ Academy

• 15-03-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

7 April.
    Just bought my ticket today:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Sheebs

I love her can't wait for the new album! But I'm going to too much stuff in the next few weeks there's no way I'll make it to this gig :( Damn not living in Dublin!

Has any of her new stuff been released yet?

Enjoy the gig :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Picked up a few tickets the other day, hope the new album is as good as the first one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'll be getting some of these, seen her before at oxegen, fairly short set but brilliant none the less. Love the first album. Plus she's gorgeous:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hiccups

Love her, but can't afford to go. Getting to Dublin and staying over costs too much!
    I am quite sickened indeed.
    Enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

She has a new single out called Doo Wah Doo. Not sure if anything else has been released.

Just got my tickets in the post:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

wow, I didn't know The Academy did non-alcohol gigs - thats a bit of a disappointment :P

Advertisement