Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOUSE TO RENT IN CO. LIMERICK?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

This is my first post on the Boards after many months spent reading, laughing and learning from a lot of the posts. I'd really appreciate some advice on renting in Co. Limerick as I'm moving to Limerick from Kerry to attend college in September.

I like the area around Bruff and Grange, Lough Gur etc but is there anywhere else that is rural but not too far from Limerick City Centre (ie around 30 mins. drive)? Ideally, I'd love a place in the middle of nowhere, definitely off a main road as I've a dog and cats. Also, like most towns and cities, I guess there are areas to avoid so any opinions/advice on these would be appreciated too.

If this has been covered in any other threads then please redirect me!

Lastly can I post a 'house to rent wanted' ad in the adverts.ie section??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭A Country Voice

around the murroe, cappamore, dromkeen, pallasgreen area would be rural but about 20-30 mins from the city. l.i.t. would be at the far side of the city, but u.l. would be at the same side of the city so that would make a difference commuting wise.
    If you need contact details for an auctioneer in those areas let me know, I'm not one myself.

A Country Voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lpryanm

Hi, I sent to a PM about a house the will be coming up for rent which as I said is in a remote area near Glenstal woods a few miles from Murroe. It might be worth having a look. I have just let my friend know who will be renting it as I don't know exactly when she would be ready to rent it out. I mentioned to her that you are planning to go to college in September anyway.

I'll let you know when I hear from her and maybe I can send you another PM and put ye in touch.

By the way she has a cat and a dog there at the moment..it is a very quite road which is good for pets:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

How about Kilmallock? 30 mins drive from Limerick. Bruff is only down the road. Very historical...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilmallock

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Thanks for the suggestions everybody, I'll definitely be following them all up.

Got your PM with the number Liam thanks - will give a call tomorrow night.

And I'd appreciate the number of an auctioneer in the cappamore - pallasgreen areas also, thanks Country Voice.

Advertisement