Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iomega 500GB Home Media HDD Refurb €42 Delivered @ Misco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Sold out now. I placed an order yesterday and just got a 'phone call now to say it was an end-of-line clearance...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

peckerhead wrote: »
    Sold out now. I placed an order yesterday and just got a 'phone call now to say it was an end-of-line clearance...:(

So you didnt get one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

So you didnt get one ?

I got the same phone call this morning. Didn't get it. Ordered just before I posted here.

I got the same phone call this morning. Didn't get it. Ordered just before I posted here.

Nasty,they must have only had a small quantity in stock.

I ordered one of these last night,pretty good deal and has been dispatched already
    http://www.misco.ie/productinformation/~161737~WW~/Iomega%20500GB%20Ethernet%20Value%20series%20HDD%20Refurb.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

I ordered one of these last night,pretty good deal and has been dispatched already
    http://www.misco.ie/productinformation/~161737~WW~/Iomega%20500GB%20Ethernet%20Value%20series%20HDD%20Refurb.htm

I got one of these too.

arrived without a USB cable ( the dispatch note indicated that a Iomega Home Media HDD UK Cable would be supplied ).

Am I right to be annoyed ? Did anyone else who ordered this item receive a USB cable ?

ps: a USB printer cable will fit into the back of this unit (phew) but I would still have thought a compatible cable would be supplied or else it should be specified the item does not include a compatibe cable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Contact the shop and complain.
    I got one of these too.

arrived without a USB cable ( the dispatch note indicated that a Iomega Home Media HDD UK Cable would be supplied ).

Am I right to be annoyed ? Did anyone else who ordered this item receive a USB cable ?

ps: a USB printer cable will fit into the back of this unit (phew) but I would still have thought a compatible cable would be supplied or else it should be specified the item does not include a compatibe cable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

qwertz wrote: »
    Contact the shop and complain.

I contacted their sales dept via strongly worded email.

However mine was also a question of should I expect the item to be shipped with this cable ?

I remember a few years back purchasing a 3in1 HP printer from a bricks and mortar for circa €70 when I got to the counter I was told I would have to buy a usb cable for the printer for €15.

I got one of these too.

I didnt get a usb cable either,no big deal really you can buy them in the 2 euroshop or online for buttons.
    I didnt expect to receive a usb cable with this item myself to be honest .

Advertisement