Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely Viscous dream!?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

can anyone shed light on what this could mean.

the other night i had one of those dreams that continued after i woke and went to the toilet,
    the first dream was basically about loads of barrels of nuclear waste in my back garden and we were going to be infected so were planning on moving to scotland, also there was people in black plastic bags beside the barrels trying to get out, very scary dream.

after i woke up and got to sleep again it sort of continued, i was on a big cargo ship and was nearvous as the crew looked dodgy.
    i eventually trusted them tho.
    it ended up being night time, very rough seas and really scary, there was two big hatches open in front of the bridge and one or two crew members outside them, i looked down and the hatches were half filled with human heads..i turned around and a crew member cut my head off with a chainsaw and i fell into the hatch..i could feel all the slime etc..i remember panicing a lot and remembered from seeing tv shows about people who lost limbs that they felt like the limb was still there, so i tried to wiggle my feet and it worked, i then realised i was dreaming and woke immediately

this is a very basic description as its hard to wright it, but u get the idea of what i dreamed of..anyone know what it means?

Advertisement