Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on alarm

Options
  • 15-03-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I am thinking of getting an alarm fitted and need advice. How much would I expect to pay? What would be the best option (wireless, monitored, etc)? Any installers in the Cork city area you could recommend?

All advice gratefully accepted!!

House is a semi detached with 3 external doors (1 glass sliding), 4 downstairs & 5 upstairs windows.

Thanks,
    JMB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Give Alertline a ring and see what they have to offer, then get two more quotes and take it from there.
    If the house is not wired expect to pay around €1000

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

jmb wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am thinking of getting an alarm fitted and need advice. How much would I expect to pay? What would be the best option (wireless, monitored, etc)? Any installers in the Cork city area you could recommend?

All advice gratefully accepted!!

House is a semi detached with 3 external doors (1 glass sliding), 4 downstairs & 5 upstairs windows.

Thanks,
    JMB

You should get in contact with homesafe in cork. If you are not wired for an alarm then wirefree is the best way to go. Prices can vary depending on what you require but get yourself a few quotes and match same with same to get yourself the best deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 finnyj

Hi jmb,
    I sent you a PM with a recomendation.

Advertisement